Thursday, December 18, 2014

Showcase Experience

The first day that I found out we were going to do the interdisciplinary project, I was worried. I was thinking negative thought about this presentation. Mostly after hearing who my group was. I felt like there was no hope for me passing this assignment, but I just had to have hope of finishing this project. On the same day the teacher chose groups, we had to pick a subject. Out of all the subjects there was, I chose Asthma because I had encounters with asthma and its side effects. Once we chose asthma, we got started. We chose are parts that we were going to do and where committed to finishing them. The problem was that one of our teammates was mostly absent each day. That wasn’t the worst part, if he didn’t come to the presentation, then we had to do his part, which we wouldn’t be ready for. It was a lot of hard work that we put in those two weeks. Then it finally came. Showcase night. The day the presentation was going to be presented. I was nervous, but had to overcome it. I worried that nobody from my group was going to come. Then I was searching for t hem. The first person I saw was Stephanie, who was nervous as well. Then Carlos came which made us relaxed, but what about Joaquin. He was here. We were worried about doing his part because it was the hardest. One minute before the presentation and he came. I was mad but I had to forget about it because we were next. We went up the stage praying that nothing went wrong. After five minutes of talking and answering questions. We were done. I was so happy that is was over. I felt like I accomplished something and overcame my nervousness.  

   

No comments:

Post a Comment